Fear Clubs are extremely safe learning environments allowing you to reconnect to the adult and archetypal power and intelligence of your fear.
Fear Club Offers
TO FEAR CLUB
one 2h online or offline session
Fear Club can be scary.
The Online Introduction to Fear Club is one of the safest way to start your Fear exploration in a held space.
The Introduction to Fear Club is a door to Fear Club, where for four weeks you have the opportunity to inquire about your long standing relationship to Fear and the possibility of changing that relationship.
A new relationship to Fear brings a new relationship to Aliveness, Possibility, Creation and Nonlinear 5 Body feeding relationships. What a gift!
Limited to 40 participants.
Investment: sliding scale 10-20 €/£/$
This includes: four 2h30 sessions and a Telegram group to share and support each other in between the sessions.
During the Fear Club Series, we will explore how to:
- use the experience of feeling fear as a neutral energy full of information and power
- heal emotional fears coming from external authorities
- use fear as a source of aliveness for you
- deal with the emotional states of anxiety, isolation, and despair
- navigate consciously the experience of fear for our personal and professional life
- use fear as your creation power
- use your fear to create intimacy in your life
- take responsibility for the using the information of fear and navigating your life with discernment
- etc, depending on your necessity.
This Series of Fear Club is limited to 15 people.
Investment: 80 €/£/$
FEAR CLUB SPACEHOLDER TRAINING
4 (or more) consecutive weeks,
4 weeks, one 2h30 session/week + ongoing experiments and collaboration on the Telegram group.
PREREQUISITE: you have participated in one 4-week Fear Club, held at least one 4-week Rage Club and participated in a Rage Club Spaceholder Training.
PURPOSE: Fear Club is different from Rage Club, it requires a distinct spaceholding to:
LIMIT: 24 participants.
INVESTMENT: sliding scale 120-200 euros for the whole Series.
Fear Club Spaceholders
For Online and Offline Fear Journeys
Articles OktoberFear 2021
What does it take for you to hold Fear Club?
Radical Survival vs Radical Relating